Yes you can cook with this!

Basil is a common aromatic herb in  the mint family, including oregano and rosemary. Basil is of course, used to flavour a variety of dishes, but what is most surprising is the many health benefits that basil is scientifically proven to offer.
 Here are a list:

  • Anti inflammatory
  • Antioxidant
  • Cancer fighting
  • Pain reducer
  • Diabetes preventer
  • Liver protector
  • Blood vessel Protector
  • Anti stress solution
  • Immune booster
Did you know that there are actually 35 different types of Basil? Keep viewing, I have another family of the basil to share with you.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm not talking about the little birdie egg....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basil! Great when fresh on pizza or with marinara sauce for pasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard of that, but I never got the time to try it. How about you make the pizza and I bring the basil..lol

      Delete
  5. Basil is one of my favorite herbs,it goes well with most foods,including pizza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes heard of that, I also found out it's an insect repellent

      Delete
  6. My mom always cook with basil! It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to cultivate Rosemary