Time to learn about Thyme

One of my favourite seasonings I love to cook with is thyme. It's aroma is strong and great for seasoning any type of meat. This plant which I got as a seedling, has adapted quite well after I planted it in my garden, and is still quite small. However, when they do start to grow they begin to vine along the ground, so I advise that sufficient room is allocated for this plant. If you don't have enough space I recommend using sticks secured in the soil, about an inch away from the plant. The plant will then attach itself onto the stick, or you can use a string, (soft material which won't damage the plant) to tie them together. This will enable the plant to grow in an upward direction. If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to cultivate Rosemary